Monday, July 18, 2011

A Most Efficacious Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel


A Most Efficacious Prayer to Our Lady of Mount Carmel
(Never Found to Fail)

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. (Mention your intention.)

O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein that thou art my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech thee, from the bottom of my heart, to succour me in this necessity; there are none that can withstand thy power. O show me herein that thou art my mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times)

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in thy hands. (3 times)

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Anne, Therese, I love You; Save Souls!

Deus propitius esto mihi peccatori.

Jesu mitis et humilis corde, Fac cor nostrum secundum Cor Tuum. (ter)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home